- What is a Translation Tee?
- What do the shirts look like?
- What is the quality of the shirts?
- What is the price of the shirts?
- How long do the shirts take to make?
- How do I order a shirt?
- What is a “Special Request?”
- What are some tips for making a shirt?
- What are my shipping options?
- Do you ship Internationally?
- What are the washing instructions?
- What is the return policy?
- Why haven't we emailed you back?
What is a Translation Tee?
A Translation Tee is a shirt for babies and toddlers, featuring fun and bold graphics of a simple object on the front. If your little ones mispronounce a word, just love to say a word over and over, or just think something is COOL, that ‘temporary language’ gets featured on a very special keepsake shirt.
Note: Translation Tees are printed using a commercial heat transfer process, not a home made iron-on transfer! Our designs cannot be silk-screened, as each shirt is customized, and the silk-screening process is too cost prohibitive for one-off designs. The heat transfers and inks are the highest quality, and made to last in the wash.
Please keep in mind that we design shirts based on the premise that they generally feature simple objects (i.e. ‘apple’, ‘bottle’, ‘crib’ etc.), rather than abstract or busy concepts (i.e. ‘outside’, ‘up’, ‘down’, ‘the whole family’ etc.). Take a look below, on our Photos page, or on the Home page animation to see a variety of Translation Tees.